[jbossws-dev] Documentation

Alessio Soldano alessio.soldano at javalinux.it
Fri Sep 28 21:43:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
I noticed that some users on the forum still don't get the advantages of
using jax-ws instead of jax-rpc, so I tried to summarize them a bit and
wrote them in the wiki. In case someone would like to fix something or
contribute, the url is
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JAX-WS_vs_JAX-RPC (you
can reach this also from the FAQ).

While writing that page, I found a performance analysis that compares
jax-ws and jax-rpc using the Sun's WSTest project on Glassfish:
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/WebServices/high_performance/
Do you think this also could be useful and might be linked in the
comparison page?
Actually I saw a page on the wiki about performance analysis, but as far
as I see it's related to jbossws 1.2 only...

Cheers
Alessio