[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Maven release artifacts

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 14:29:13 EDT 2008

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote : "heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : I am looking for a smart way to hook into that without having to migrate our build completely.
  | I agree. We have to deal with the integration issue. I would do it in the way we do it now in our spy, just release it to local maven repository and force developer to commit it there manually ;)

Just wanted to add that this is currently the only way to deploy to the maven releases repository (i.e. deploy locally and then commit to svn).
This page has some information about how to commit to the maven repository (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MavenReleaseRepository)

Please use the maven deploy plugin or the ant tasks when deploying to the repository, so that the correct metadata is generated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141468#4141468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141468