[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - A stack MUST NOT have a compile time dependency on jbossws-f

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 05:38:23 EDT 2008

Heiko, could you please remind me why this is.

  |         <!-- A stack MUST NOT have a compile time dependency on jbossws-framework.jar -->
  |         <pathelement location="${thirdparty.dir}/jbossws-common.jar"/>
  |         <pathelement location="${thirdparty.dir}/jbossws-spi.jar"/>

I am trying to find a good location for our generic handler base classes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141592#4141592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141592