[jbossws-dev] Running the jbossws testsuite against cxf-2.0.5

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 10:24:16 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

we (jboss) are in the process of migration our jbossws-native tests to a
common testsuite that will run against all supported stacks.

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWSSupportedStackComparison

We expect to see a number of failures with the respective stacks for
which I plan to create individual jira issues. All failing tests will
get listed in our exclude file and hance will make it into the next
jbossws-cxf release notes.

Over the course of the next few releases we can then work to reduce
these failures if needed.

cheers
-thomas

--