[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Where to create your tests

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 06:32:38 EDT 2008

This is probably addressing my current work.
I'm creating WS-RM tutorial for each stack at the moment.
WS-RM is different for each stack, so I decided to put wsrm
samples to stack code base instead of framework.
These samples will be part of WSRM tutorial.

I plan to create cross stack WS-RM test suite too.
However it will deal with reflections to be executable cross stacks.
I don't want to deal with reflections in WS-RM tutorial and scare some users ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144183#4144183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144183