[jbossws-dev] Re: JBossWS target ?

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 03:49:29 EDT 2008

Hi Max,

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can any of you guys enlighten me in which version of JBossWS is used in JBoss AS, EAP and SOA-P ?

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Supported_Target_Containers

For EAP, and SOA-P I'm not sure.

> If it is version 3, which of the runtime engines is the one you would like tooling support for ?
>
> Which tools should we use for the various artifact generation ?

You should use wscompile/wsprovide which are available for all stacks.

> These questions have become urgent now that we have Denny and Grid being able to look into this.

Good, initially you would not do anything stack specific. We have a WS
framework SPI that is supposed to abstract away stack specifics.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx