[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - trouble deploying web service endpoint

scooter4j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 19:21:50 EDT 2008

We have a web services app that is currently running on Oracle App Server (boo, hiss).  Checking out what would be necessary to migrate to JBoss.  Using JBoss 4.2.2GA for test.  I've modified all the appropriate descriptor files as far as I know, created a Service Endpoint Interface, set things up to expose the endpoint as an ejb and deployed... I get the following error:

15:53:12,326 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : WSEntrySE
Method : public abstract RequestWS; getRequests(String, String, RequestCriteriaWS) throws RemoteException
Section: 7.11.59
Warning: No warning message found, please file a Bug report.

Note that I've looked at the spec (EJB 2.1) and I don't see a section 7.11.59.  I'm stumped here b/c there is no information other than that shown above... we are migrating from ejb2.0, so I don't know if there is some issue related to that....

help??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148023#4148023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148023