[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 2 - Development

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 04:02:02 EST 2008

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Speaking of samples, we think to provide meaningful advanced samples. These might cover the testcases I spoke about in the productivity introduction http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095128#4094685, supporting tutorials in the documentation on advanced topics like security, attachments, addressing, etc.

Just to keep this thread online, I'm working on the advanced samples. Up to know there're 2 scenarios I'll soon describe in the wiki:

- the first one is about ws technologies related to attachments and security+authentication: this means MTOM/XOP, SWA, WS-Security, use of HTTPS, BASIC authentication. Different implementations are showed and the advantages and disadvantages coming from them will be discussed in the documentation
- the second one is about technologies providing means of performing asynchronous ws invocations: this means the JAX-WS API (using Future<?>, Response<?> ...), WS-Addressing, JMS endpoints (still need to implement this in the sample). As for the previous scenario, several implementation are provided and will be discussed in the documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125409#4125409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125409