[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS-RM Prototype Ready for Preview

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 06:33:06 EST 2008

"thomas.diesler at jboss.com" wrote : Hi Richard,

  | while working with the RM implementation I was wondering about the Quality of Service (QoS) aspect of WS-RM. In my understanding the RM Sender/Receiver must be high available (HA) components such that the Client can (always) communicate with the RM Sender and likewise the RM Sender can always communicate with the RM Receiver.
  |

  |   | Client  <-->  RM Sender  <-------> RM Receiver  <-->  Endpoint
  |   |                QoS                    QoS
  |   |

  | Using your implementation, would it (eventually) be possible to deploy the RM Sender/Receiver as separate HA components (i.e. on dedicated boxes)?

I created a bug

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1976

and investigation results + identified issues will be accumulated in the following jbossws-dev forum topic:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126102#4126102

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126106#4126106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126106