[jbossws-dev] User project generator

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 10:11:45 EST 2008

Hi Folks,
this morning I've written this page on the wiki:
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Setup_your_IDE It's
about the ws-enabled user project generator I committed a couple of
weeks ago (something like the SeamGen tool).
As you can read there, it's meant to provide an easy way to start a web
service user project, without spending a lot of time dealing with
libraries selection, writing an Ant build file and performing basic
Eclipse configuration.

Richard (or anybody else using Windows), could you please give the
above-mentioned stuff a try (since I tested it with Linux only)?
Apart from the test, this is for native stack only right now. If you
like the idea, once the changes for jbossws 3 are done, I could modify
this stuff to make it available for all the stacks binary releases.
Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks
Cheers
Alessio