[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Simplify deploy/undeploy cycles for different stacks

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 07:58:52 EST 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | As for the correct way to do it, look at how the MC/deployers are integrated.

NOTE: I'm not saying the MC project is perfect. e.g. the POJO MC
(unlike the deployers) defines the spi and implementation in the same project
which is obiviously not ideal.

And there's a number of (minor) places where policy, wiring and implementation details
are mixed together - meaning re-use or changing behaviour is harder than
it should be. ;-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130729#4130729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130729