[Fwd: [jbossws-dev] User project generator]

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 03:27:47 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm still using RHDS Beta1, thus I'd say it works with JBDS (considering
it uses basic eclipse features), however I'll give it a try soon with
JBDS and other Eclipse versions.
Honestly I don't know if/how many customer are actually asking for this,
but considering my previous user experience this might be really useful;
anyway there's been a brainstorm on the dev forum some months ago about
ws productivity in general and the idea of doing this generator is part
of the efforts we agreed upon to make the ws use easier.
Cheers
Alessio