[jbossws-dev] JBoss 4.0.5 No EJB3 Test Suite Failure Reason

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 10:38:26 EST 2008

Hi Heiko,

   I was investigating why JBoss 4.0.5 No EJB 3 test suite fails and I
found the reason.
The following commit is the reason of failure:

http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/JBossWS/stack/native/trunk/version.properties?r1=5337&r2=5338

You Heiko probably forgot to update the jbossws/container/jboss40/trunk
and thus SP1 you have created doesn't contain file:

jboss.local.repository/jboss/jbossws-jboss40/4.0.5.SP1/lib/jbossws-jboss40-resources.zip!/jbossws-jboss40-config-no-ejb3.xml

I'm able to fix this issue but I need to know whether I should rewrite
this existing SP1 or create the new one SP2?

Richard