[jbossws-dev] 2.0.3 progress

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 05:57:39 EST 2008

Ladies and gentlemen,
this is quick heads up on the 2.0.3 release:

* Hudson is doing fine. There's only a single issue left on AS 4.2.3 and
AS 5. Richard takes a look at them

* That mean I can go ahead and create branch 2.0 by tomorrow.

* I am looking for someone who can help me with the J2EE 1.4 TCK runs.
Volunteers please step forward. It's an important and challenging task.

* There is still a bunch of snapshot dependencies: spi, framework,
common and jbossxb. Does someone know what issue is fixed in jbossxb
snapshot? We need to have all of them as tagged versions.

* There's a week to go before code freeze and only 12 issues left.
If you have any concerns regarding the schedule please let me know asap.

Regards,
Heiko