[jbossws-dev] Re: JBossWS brings Metro/CXF but in what version?

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 08:56:50 EST 2008

Nice work. I would call it 3.0 to be honest: it's a significant
difference over the previous release IMO.

Mark.

On 11 Jan 2008, at 13:41, Thomas Diesler wrote:

> Hi Mark/Sacha,
>
> I would like to release jbossws-2.1 (maybe called jbossws-3.0) for
> JBossWorld and announce that we have pluggable stacks available for
> public consumption.
>
> Could you please comment on
>
> http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119056#4119056
>
> if you care.
>
> cheers
> -thomas
>
> --
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thomas Diesler
> Web Service Lead
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----
Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdon.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt
Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).