[jbossws-dev] JBossWS SPI 1.1

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 10:44:09 EST 2008

Hi Heiko,
> can anyone who did changes to the SPI verify that they
> are backwards compatible? This means only additions to the SPI
> are ok. If you remove, rename or modify existing signatures you need to
> deprecate for the next release and clearly communicate it so that we can
> do an according release number in a subsequent release.

My changes to the SPI:
http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/~author=alessio.soldano%40jboss.com/JBossWS/spi/trunk
that basically means
http://fisheye.jboss.com/changelog/JBossWS/spi/trunk?cs=5379 only.
There are 3 new methods to the org.jboss.wsf.spi.deployment.Endpoint and
some new interfaces (for the records management stuff).
Thus all my changes should be backwards compatible.
Cheers
Alessio