[jbossws-dev] Multi Component Fixes

Darran Lofthouse dlofthouse at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 07:23:46 EDT 2008

I am currently looking for some advice for the following issue: -

   http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-981

As the deployment code has moved back to the AS codebase it is dependent
on the APIs made available by JBossWS.

This fix is first going to require an addition to the SPI to expose the
virtual hosts information.

I will then need to update the framework code to populate this value.

And then the jbossas trunk and Branch_4_2 will need to be updated to
utilise the new values on the SPI.

To be able to update the code in AS it would need to use snapshot
releases for JBossWS and we would need to be sure a JBossWS release was
coming before the next AS release (JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA and 5.0.0.CR2).

Or is the process to get the SPI and Framework updated first and then
wait until the AS branches have the WS version increased to implement
the final fix there?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.