[jbossws-dev] Multi Component Fixes

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 08:46:19 EDT 2008

OK, this said, I would do as you wrote in the first email, i.e. change
the AS to use snapshot versions of jbossws. Imho this is fine for the
AS5 trunk, as we can be quite comfortable we'll be able to release
jbossws 3.0.2 before 5.0.0.CR2. Not sure about the Branch_4_2 instead
(honestly I think it will ship with jbossws-native 2.0.4 forever).
Cheers
Alessio