[jbossws-dev] Multi Component Fixes

Darran Lofthouse dlofthouse at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 11:41:03 EDT 2008

Trying to build Metro to run my tests and I am getting this failure: -

      [exec] [INFO] Compilation failure

      [exec]
/home/darranl/src/jbossws/jbossws-metro/modules/client/src/main/java/org/jboss/wsf/stack/metro/client/ServiceRefBinderJAXWS.java:[33,17]
package javax.jws does not exist

      [exec]
/home/darranl/src/jbossws/jbossws-metro/modules/client/src/main/java/org/jboss/wsf/stack/metro/client/ServiceRefBinderJAXWS.java:[155,9]
cannot find symbol
      [exec] symbol  : class HandlerChain
      [exec] location: class
org.jboss.wsf.stack.metro.client.ServiceRefBinderJAXWS

      [exec]
/home/darranl/src/jbossws/jbossws-metro/modules/client/src/main/java/org/jboss/wsf/stack/metro/client/ServiceRefBinderJAXWS.java:[155,63]
cannot find symbol
      [exec] symbol  : class HandlerChain
      [exec] location: class
org.jboss.wsf.stack.metro.client.ServiceRefBinderJAXWS

Any ideas where javax.jws.HandlerChain should be comming from?  Scanning
my local mvn repo I can't see this in any of the declared dependencies.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.