[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBWS-2234 - SOAP 1.2 JAX-RPC Endpoint sends SOAP 1.1 mes

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 11:39:58 EDT 2008

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote : I'm thinking you might be able to get the endpoint metadata from the message context. Then you could set the env namespace in the MessageFactory depending on the bindingId in the endpoint metadata. Could this be the solution here?

Thanks Alessio, this approach is working fine with my JAX-RPC test - just need to add a JAX-WS test to confirm all is working there and will then be committing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165923#4165923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165923