[jbossws-dev] Re: jbpm-bpel maven artifacts

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 01:07:09 EDT 2008

Richard,

I have never published jbpm-bpel artifacts in the maven repository myself.
Someone (was it you?) published the artifacts for version 1.1.0.Beta5 in the
location you indicate (maven2/jboss/jbpm/bpel). That location is fine with me.
Please let me know which artifacts and version(s) you want to publish.

-Alejandro