[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - JAXWSClientMetaDataBuilder

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 09:09:25 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

long time since my last post here ;) How are you?
I'm fine, and I'm now involved t some level in JBoss DNA development. There we need to parse wsdls to extract metadata and store them in a JSR-170 repository to analyse and query them: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/DNA-33
I took a look to org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSClientMetaDataBuilder in native stack, and it seems to do all I need. I have just a trouble with it since it use a URL pointing to wsdl location which is passed to ServiceMetaData and finally to WSDLDefinitionsFactory where you open an InputStream of this URL.
Well I have an InputStream directly from JCR and I would ask if you can see some problem adding a set of methods working directly with inputStream, adding them at current classes.
Of course, if you agree, I can manage myself the task opening a Jira Issue and committing changes on a branch.
Do you have any problem with this idea? Am I wrong in some part?

thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155031#4155031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155031