[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - WS4EE and AS5

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 16:35:43 EDT 2008

I am trying to understand how JBossWS handles WS4EE for AS5.  In the AS5 test suite, there is a test called as
"org.jboss.test.webservice.jbws309.JBWS309TestCase".

Now if you try to run this test against AS5 (no need for JACC configuration etc), I see that JBossWS is trying to deploy a web application for ejb based WS. This web application would be the entry point for the WS apps.

Do you still dynamically generate the web.xml/jboss-web.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157811#4157811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157811