[jbossws-dev] Re: JBMETA-44 - jaxws processing

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 12:42:34 EDT 2008

Hi Emanuel,
> Hi,
>
> so concerning the metadata processing of WS Annotations.
> The main functionality should now be in metadata trunk - so i think it
> would be good if you can take a look :)
>

> The main package for the @WebServiceRef and @HandlerChain tests is:
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/metadata/trunk/src/test/java/org/jboss/test/metadata/annotation/client/
>

> - AnnotationClientUnitTestCase: tests basically the @WebServiceRefs.
> - HandlerChainsTestCase: tests the @HandlerChains, which are only
> processed together with a @WebServiceRef.
>
> Basically this file shows what jboss metadata can handle atm.
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/metadata/trunk/src/test/java/org/jboss/test/metadata/annotation/client/handlerchains/AnnotatedClient.java
>

> If you give your ok, i can close the jira task - maybe you can also
> provide a testcase to validate that...
>
> Thanks;
> Emanuel
Thank you, I checked you test cases and think they're OK. I think you
can close the jira task.
Regarding the tests, webserviceref testcases are already covered by the
jbossws testsuite and many of them are currently excluded (see
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2171 for instance). As soon as we
update the dependencies to use the new metadata we'll have them back.
Tomorrow I'll try this and add a test case using both @WebServiceRef and
@HandlerChain.
Cheers
Alessio