[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Integration metro

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 05:59:13 EDT 2008

This is related to

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1994

The metro-build-adapter.xml sais

  |       <!-- Metro 3rd party thats not available through repo.jboss.com -->
  |
  |       <fileset dir="${lib.runtime.dir}">
  |         <include name="jaxws-local-transport.jar"/>
  |         <include name="stax-utils.jar"/>
  |         <include name="txnannprocessor.jar"/>
  |         <include name="wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar"/>
  |         <include name="xmldsig.jar"/>
  |         <include name="xws-security.jar"/>
  |         <!-- a custom jarjar resolver package -->
  |         <include name="resolver.jar"/>
  |       </fileset>

Why do we have two sources to get thirdparty dependencies from? Should they not all be pulled from the glassfish metro build?

It seems that the current build happily mixes metro dependencies from some previously released version and the current build.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136557#4136557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136557