[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - JBWS-1922

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 09:00:13 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,
I'm working on the JBWS-1992 (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1992). The issue description has 2 exceptions; the first one is not happening any more imho, the second one (Entry not found with name: WSEndpointRegistry) is caused by the WSEndpointRegistryDeploymentAspect missing a dependency on the WSEndpointRegistry bean.
In order for that deployment aspect to depend on this bean, this has to be moved from the stack config file (jbossws-native-config.xml for example) to the jbossws-deployer-beans.xml in the AS code base.
This however means the jbossws-jboss42 resources need to change too, since the stack conf file will not have the WSEndpointRegistry anymore.
Do you see any problem in changing the jboss42 integration resources now? And if this is ok, where is the jbossws-jboss42-config.xml in the AS42 code base? I can see it only in the 4.2.1 tag of our container integration.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136662#4136662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136662