[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBWS-1922

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 10:18:03 EDT 2008

Yes, this has been bugging me for some time, and I don't have a good solution for it either.

My suggestion would be, to move the AS42 container config to the stack code base (i.e. native, metro, cxf) and get rid of the dependency to jbossws-jboss42-resources.zip

  |     <get src="${jboss.repository}/jboss/jbossws-jboss42/${jbossws-jboss42}/lib/jbossws-jboss42-resources.zip" dest="${thirdparty.dir}/jbossws-jboss42-resources.zip" usetimestamp="true" verbose="true"/>

This would of course duplicate the AS42 container config with every supported stack.

An alternative is to introduce another svn:externals dependency on the AS42 codebase.

Any other ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137071#4137071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137071