[jbossws-dev] Code Freeze + Hudson QA Setup

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 10:30:21 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,
yes, there's also the JBWS-1922, we're currently discussing about on the
forum: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=131863
Apart from JBWS-2010 you also reopened last Saturday, all other pending
issue assigned to me and targeted for 2.0.4 are still open only because
I need to write the documentation for them.

Finally, speaking of hudson regressions, you might probably have seen these:
http://jbws.dyndns.org:8180/hudson/job/Native-Core-AS-5.0.1/lastBuild/testReport/org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.jbws1988/UsernameAuthTestCase/testWrongPasswordAuth/
http://jbws.dyndns.org:8180/hudson/job/Native-Core-AS-5.0.1/lastBuild/testReport/org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.jbws1991/UsernameAuthTestCase/testWrongPasswordAuth/
I found them adding some test conditions to existing tests while working
on the username token profile implementation. These however seem to me
problems not related to wsse, but somehow related to the ejb3 layer of
AS5 that is different from that of the AS42. I haven't had enough time
to deep analyze them yet, perhaps they're due to known AS5 issues. I'll
deal with them once I'm done with the JBWS-1941.
Cheers
Alessio