[jbossws-dev] Re: Web Service Stack for EAP 5

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 09:35:36 EDT 2008

Understood and I think what you've got at the moment is really good
enough. It's the core capabilities. Let's just make sure it's
interoperable and fast, and job done :-)

Mark.

On 19 Mar 2008, at 13:11, Heiko Braun wrote:

> Agreed. I am just saying instead looking at what the others
> have on their managers checklist, we should first come up with
> actual requirements.
>
> If we are talking about EAP 5, just write down what the stack really
> needs to provide and the WS team can decide on the best way to achieve
> this. That's at least my opinion.
>

> /Heiko
>
> On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 12:57 +0000, Mark Little wrote:
>> But it's not the way to go in the future.

----
Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt
Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).