[jbossws-dev] @SecurityDomain annotation causing failures

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 08:00:34 EDT 2008

Actually no. Anil is saying that he can move the annotation to the
security project which is where it should live. This of course is better
than having it in the ejb3 package, but doesn't solve our issue since
the 4.2 annotation was org.jboss.annotation.security.SecurityDomain.
I've just asked him whether he thinks the 4.2 package of @SecurityDomain
was not acceptable too or not. Let's see what comes out.