[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Invocation exception handling

yhrn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 28 12:29:09 EDT 2008

Hi,
I still have this behaviour. My environement is JBoss AS 4.2.2. with jbossws-3.0-metro-1.0.0.GA.

All wsdl fault exceptions that are thrown by my EJB3 web service implementation are wrapped in a WebServiceException in org.jboss.wsf.stack.sunri.InvokerEJB3.handleException (line 117). Hence, a JAX-WS client receives a SoapFaultException with a WebServiceException as cause that in turn has the "real" exception as cause.

I've tried web services generated from WSDL and also simple examples where I manually annotated java classes.

This is a showstopper for us, so please help.

Regards, Mattias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139720#4139720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139720