[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - [JBWS-2174] Cannot Obtain Destination for Request

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 03:44:11 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

   I'd like to brainstorm with you on http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2174.
First of all I'll describe the problem. We're using web context parameter to specify the CXF specific deployment descriptor extension location. However I discovered this parameter isn't propagated for EJB3 endpoints, because for those endpoint we're generating the web.xml (AS 5 Beta 4) or we're generating JBossWebMetaData in memory (for AS 5 trunk).
   I was able to fix this issue for AS 5 trunk, see: http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossws/stack/cxf/trunk/modules/server/src/main/java/org/jboss/wsf/stack/cxf/DescriptorDeploymentAspect.java/?revision=7181&r1=7181&r2=7180.
I don't like this fix very much.

So my first question is, do you have some ideas how to do it better?

The second problem I have is described in JBWS-2174 comments. I'm not able to think out the solution for AS 5 Beta 4 for generated web.xml.

So the second question I'm asking do you have an idea or trick how to achieve that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153853#4153853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153853