[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [JBWS-2174] Cannot Obtain Destination for Request

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 03:34:10 EDT 2008

You fix is fundamentally wrong, because it creates a dependency on the container.

WS stack integration must stay clear of container details.

Container integration must stay clear of stack details.

If the problem only pertains to AS50Beta4, we can resolve it as "Won't fix"

With the old build system your fix should not even have compiled. I'm looking into how this can be enforced in maven.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154151#4154151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154151