[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - ThreadLocalAssociation JBoss Security Hack

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 06:41:08 EST 2008

Below is the copy paste from ThreadLocalAssociation.java:

//This removes a custom callback security handler that might have
  | //been set if using UsernameTokenProfile with digest; doing this
  | //here won't be required anymore once our custom security manager
  | //will be used in our wsse implementation.
  | CallbackHandlerPolicyContextHandler.setCallbackHandler(null);

Is this ugly hack still necessary Alessio?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187671#4187671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187671