[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Deploying web services in service archive

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 04:21:39 EDT 2008

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : I could as well imagine that the runtime dependencies (tomcat) cause problems when moving that stuff. I.e. when the WS deployer and runtime live under a different scope then the tomcat runtime you just move the problem around. You know what I mean?

I think so; I guess you mean what I wrote at the beginning of the thread, i.e. we rely upon the generated webapp being deployed and started in tomcat, but that can only happen once the tomcat runtime is started too. Otherwise we don't have the right runtime classloader for JSE endpoints.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178991#4178991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178991