[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Deploying web services in service archive

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 05:34:51 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : we rely upon the webapp being deployed and started in tomcat, but that can only happen once the tomcat runtime is started too. Otherwise we don't have the right runtime classloader for JSE endpoints.

OK, besides the considerations upon the jbossws deployment design which can probably be improved (I'm posting to another thread on this soon), do you have any suggestion on this issue? Is actually possible to somehow wait for the webapp to be started? Maybe someone with better experience/knowledge on the AS5 design can help.
We need the ENCLoader from that webapp, otherwise we can't access the jndi enc context, as eventual lookups for java:comp/env will fail.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179175#4179175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179175