[jbossws-dev] JBOSS4.2.3 WS-Security

Halhalli, Shivarudrappa shivarudrappa.halhalli at hp.com
Tue Sep 30 07:20:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

    I had to configure Jboss4.2.3 Security setup as a part of SOAP header message.
The requirement is the any webservice client called should connect to server and authenticate the "ApplicationID"
 which is embedded in the SOAP Header. The applicationID should be configured in the Jboss Server for validation.
The webservice implemented is using JAX-WS 2.1. I am using Netbeans6.1 IDE to generate the webservice and the client webservice.

Another question how to add content to the SOAP header ?

Thanks & Regards
Shiva