[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: ESB / WS integration issue on AS5

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 06:52:15 EDT 2009

Well, the changes you propose on jbossws-native are not doable as it's currently meant to run for every target container (including AS 4.2.x), so we can't (and don't want to) introduce dependency on AS5 artifacts. That has to stay in the container integration code.
I'll comment again more in detail later, but I think the changes you propose have to somehow live in the ArchiveDeploymentImpl / ArchiveDeployerHook, so that the JAXWSProviderMetaDataBuilder remain as is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225873#4225873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225873