[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBossWS Deployers Integration

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 05:52:35 EDT 2009

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote : "alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  |   | Btw, would it still be possible (if reasonable of course) for a non-ws deployer to be plugged in between two instances of WSDeploymentDeployer without touching anything of the current architecture?
  |   | Is the case Anil mentioned here before addressed by the current architecture? (just to be sure)
  |   |
  | I bet you mean WSDeploymentAspectDeployer ;)

Exactly, sorry for the typo.

anonymous wrote :
  | Sure, this was one of the requirements that affected our current AS IL implementation.
  | So to answer your question: Yes Anil usecase is supported now
  | (although I din't fix it in JBossAS Branch_5_x and trunk yet).

Good (I assume your answers are positive for both questions) :-)
Regarding Anil's issue, please see if you can fix that on trunk/branch_5_x by the 3.2.0 ws release date. Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248401#4248401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248401