[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Future directions for JBossWS

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 06:45:12 EDT 2009

Thank you for the quick history review. BTW, the reason I am asking is because I would like to work on web services and in particular for JBoss. I was just trying to select a path that will be useful in the long-term.

I've been looking at relevant JBoss code (the SPI and JBossWS-Native and also started looking at CXF and the JBossWS-CXF integration layer). I think I'll focus on CXF code for now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250353#4250353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250353