[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Dispatch and ConfigProvider

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 11:58:50 EDT 2009

  | // create the dispatch, setting the client security configuration file.
  |       Dispatch<Object> dispatch = service.createDispatch(portName, jbc, Mode.PAYLOAD);
  |       //Will use reflection to hide the JBossWS dependency
  |
  |       ((ConfigProvider) dispatch).setSecurityConfig(securityConfigURL.toExternalForm());
  |       ((ConfigProvider) dispatch).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");

I am unsure why an user has to cast the Dispatch object to ConfigProvider just to set the url of the wss config file and the config name?  I know that this beyond the capabilities provided by the Dispatch interface.

Why can we not use system properties to provide this information or just have a properties file with the settings and take in one system property?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252109#4252109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252109