[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - [Urgent]: EJBs and web services in Jboss a/s 4.2.2 GA

veneetr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 14 09:17:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

    I have a Application that relies on EJBs for Business Logic

       I basically use the Jboss A/s server for the same  and now there is a need to Expose these methods through a web service
       so that our web team can make use of the same

      the issue that  i am facing is that
      currently i have implemented a     End point interface that my Bean class implements so that i can expose
      my bean methods to the web dev team

     Req:
       I want to create a seperate Bean which resides in the same JVM as my Application bean and so that i can        invoke the businees methods and the new Bean acts like a pluggable component  for future end use

      After reading a lot of articles it's stil not  clear to me as in how to achieve inter bean communication as in how  can two beans Communicate effectively while being Loosely coupled at the same time

  If you can suggest anything on the same it would be very helpful

--
thanks
veneet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231078#4231078