[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Upgrading jboss-bootstrap and WS

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 10:42:05 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,
from component-matrix/pom.xml in Branch_5_x you get the tagged versions currently being used:

  | <version.jboss.jbossws-common>1.1.0.GA</version.jboss.jbossws-common>
  |     <version.jboss.jbossws-framework>3.1.2.SP1</version.jboss.jbossws-framework>
  |     <version.jboss.jbossws-spi>1.1.2.GA</version.jboss.jbossws-spi>
  |     <version.jboss.jbossws>3.1.2.GA</version.jboss.jbossws>

The repository for the subprojects are:

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/common
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/framework
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/spi
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/native

We did not expect to have further releases going to Branch_5_x before AS 5.1.0.GA release and the trunk of all these is meant to be for next JBossWS 3.2.0 which is going to have "major" changes. So we might want to recreate branches from  the tags and release from there. Let me know which subproject you need to change and I'll do that.
Regarding the testsuite, please read here: http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Running_The_Test_Suites (Maven+Ant build)
Basically, once you set up the profiles.xml and deploy your modified stack, it should be a matter of running:
mvn -Ptestsuite,jboss510  test

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231665#4231665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231665