[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Upgrading jboss-bootstrap and WS

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 10:55:04 EDT 2009

Thanks for the branches.

But adding my patch to "branches/jbossws-common-1.1.0 " gets us compile errors in AS when we integrate back in:

    [javac] Compiling 48 source files to /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/output/classes
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/invocation/InvocationHandlerJSE.java:29: package org.jboss.wsf.common.javax does not exist
  | import org.jboss.wsf.common.javax.JavaxAnnotationHelper;
  |                                   ^
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/invocation/InvocationHandlerJSE.java:30: package org.jboss.wsf.common.javax does not exist
  | import org.jboss.wsf.common.javax.PreDestroyHolder;
  |                                   ^
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/deployment/metadata/EJBArchiveMetaDataAdapterEJB21.java:141: warning: [deprecation] determineJndiName() in org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossSessionBeanMetaData has been deprecated
  |          targetBean.setJndiName(jbossSessionBean.determineJndiName());
  |                                                 ^
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/deployment/metadata/EJBArchiveMetaDataAdapterEJB21.java:142: warning: [deprecation] determineLocalJndiName() in org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData has been deprecated
  |          targetBean.setLocalJndiName(jbossBeansMetaData.determineLocalJndiName());
  |                                                        ^
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/invocation/InvocationHandlerJSE.java:85: cannot find symbol
  | symbol  : variable JavaxAnnotationHelper
  | location: class org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.invocation.InvocationHandlerJSE
  |          JavaxAnnotationHelper.injectResources(targetBean, ep.getAttachment(InjectionsMetaData.class));
  |          ^
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/invocation/InvocationHandlerJSE.java:86: cannot find symbol
  | symbol  : variable JavaxAnnotationHelper
  | location: class org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.invocation.InvocationHandlerJSE
  |          JavaxAnnotationHelper.callPostConstructMethod(targetBean);
  |          ^
  | /home/alrubinger/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/webservices/src/main/org/jboss/wsf/container/jboss50/invocation/InvocationHandlerJSE.java:87: cannot find symbol
  | symbol  : class PreDestroyHolder
  | location: class org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.invocation.InvocationHandlerJSE
  |          ep.addAttachment(PreDestroyHolder.class, new PreDestroyHolder(targetBean));
  |                           ^
> [...]

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231939#4231939