[jbossws-dev] Improving JBossWS-CXF Client Side Integration

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Mon May 25 09:21:35 EDT 2009

Hi CXF Team,

   We've spent some time with CXF source code analysis but without success.
Related issue is: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2521
We would like to remove one very ugly JBossWS CXF JAX-WS client proxy
integration hack related to service references (method
hackServiceDelegate()),
see:

http://fpaste.org/paste/12892

   We're registering our custom ServiceDelegate handler (via reflection)
in original proxy
and we delegate each call to CXF original service delegate there, with
one exception.
We're propagating service ref properties for every port creation before
returning
from our custom service delegate (method propagateProps(T proxy,
Class<T> serviceEndpointInterface)),
see:

http://fpaste.org/paste/12893

   Could you guys, with excellent CXF architecture knowledge, give us
some hints how
to improve our JBossWS CXF JAX-WS client integration and remove
aforementioned ugly hack?

JBossWS Team

PS: We're looking forward for your suggestions ;)

--
B.Sc. Richard Opalka
Senior Software Engineer

Mobile: +420 731 186 942