[jbossws-dev] Compression handler

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 05:52:33 EST 2009

Hi Trustin,

Trustin Lee wrote:
> Hi Alessio,
>
> I've just finished the decompression support for Netty HTTP.
Cool :-)

>   I wonder if you need server-side compression, too.  I think it needs to be implemented somewhat differently than decompression because it requires some contextual information such as 'Accept-Encoding'.  Please let me know if you have any specific requirements.

Well, yes, please. Starting from JBossWS 3.2.1.GA which I'm releasing
today, we're currently using Netty on server side too for publishing ws
endpoints using the Endpoint API (as well as for the WS-RM backport
server). So we'd really appreciate this too.
Thanks a lot
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano