[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: jms transport support in jbossws-cxf

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 13:03:18 EST 2009

Jim, Richard suggestion (add a DA to set the JMSEndpointAddress) is good. Thanks Richard.
I'd just suggest few additional things that might be useful too:
- consider taking a look at the CXF JMSTransportFactory, perhaps there's an easy hook for getting/setting the address. We currently overwrite the SoapTransportFactory in the bus in CXFServletExt.loadBus(..) in order to implement our own soap address rewriting rules for http endpoints. Perhaps a similar approach might be useful here (extending the jms transport factory, etc.) for the jms case.
- we might think about something (an annotation?) to mark a jms endpoint when doing java-first, assuming there's not an equivalent way in CXF yet. That could be looked for in the DA to properly write the jbossws-cxf that is generated on the fly when not provided by the user.
- is the CXF JMSFeature (http://cxf.apache.org/docs/using-the-jmsconfigfeature.html) configuration of any use to us?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263779#4263779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263779