[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: Keep alive doesn't doesn't work for closed TCP/IP connec

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 2 04:34:24 EDT 2009

Richard, as discussed on IRC, I don't see the problem you're talking about, please provide a testcase demonstrating your claims.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258332#4258332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258332