[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: Keep alive doesn't doesn't work for closed TCP/IP connec

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 04:08:24 EDT 2009

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote : Richard, as discussed on IRC, I don't see the problem you're talking about, please provide a testcase demonstrating your claims.
I finally have attachments working in embedded Netty HTTP server.
I provided the test case as I promissed, just uncomment the System.setProperty() again to reproduce the issue.

There's another how-to-fix that comes in my mind :) We could flush HTTP headers before writing HTTP body to the stream. This should be enough to make your fix (catching the exception and resending the message) working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259046#4259046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259046