[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: JBossSTS SOAP protocol handler

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 03:06:35 EDT 2009

"anil.saldhana at jboss.com" wrote : Dan,  the question was whether the SAML assertion can be used as the authentication construct rather than username/pwd or a X509 certificate (as supported by the WS-Security implementation in JBossWS).  This was what Stefan and I were referring to.
Generally speaking I'd love to support authentication based on SAML assertion, but that's not supported in jbosws right now (and yes, doing that in the same way for all stack is probably a tough issue). We can create a jira for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256536#4256536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256536